Virtual Livefire Solutions: Cloud Services One Day Series
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Architects
- Instructor-led online
- 2-Hours lecture, 2-5 Hours hands on lab at your own pace
Two hours of instructor-led lecture followed by approximately 5 hours of hands-on lab time over a 48 hour period.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) Cloud Management and Automation or Data Center Virtualization
- AWS Associate
- Or equivalent experience
- Intermediate vSphere knowledge
This session is being offered by invitation only to VMware SI/SO, MSC and Ignite partners, along with internal customer-facing employees. Roadmap topics may be discussed; therefore, a signed NDA is required.
- Have a full-size laptop.
- Secondary device is recommended for reading and lab materials, which are only delivered electronically.
- Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
The Virtual Livefire One Day Series is designed to bring an online experience similar to attending the in-person class. The series consists of individual deepdive sessions derived from the current Cloud Services Livefire catalog, and new and emerging solutions. Each virtual session consists of a presentation, discussion, and a self-guided Livefire hands-on lab designed to simulate a customer use case and implementation.
The Cloud Services Livefire One Day Series covers topics from the instructor led Advanced Implementation course. This session is intended for Livefire Alumni and individuals with requisite topic knowledge. The goal is to review or expand on a particular topic while providing a deeper dive and/or update on the latest solution developments.
Lecture and Lab Topics
- The lecture is approximately 2 hours and covers a single topic, which will be
identified in the invite. Labs are made available online for students for two days
and proctored remotely by the Livefire team.
Topics may include but are not limited to deployment and best practice
implementation in the following areas:
- VMware Cloud Services
- VMware Cloud on AWS integration
- Security integration
- Multi-Cloud Monitoring and Management
• Services Automation
• Multi-Cloud Operations & Troubleshooting