VCF Livefire: Infrastructure and Automation
Livefire Solutions, Advanced Technical Enablement
Delivered by the VMware by Broadcom Livefire Solutions Team, the VCF Livefire: Infrastructure and Automation course has been designed to help technical audiences build confidence and hands-on experience around VMware by Broadcom’s datacenter Cloud Solution and Services. This class exposes an individual to the broad base of challenges one might face with VMware by Broadcom’s unique cloud Design and Operations concepts. Learning objectives are met using deep-dive labs, expert to expert discussions, and experience-based knowledge sharing.
- Virtual Infrastructure Engineers
- BCDR Specialists
- Application Migration SREs
- Network and Data Center Architects
- AWS Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers
- Instructor-led, classroom-based
- 30% lecture, 70% hands on labs
Four (4) days of instructor-led classroom training
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Fundamental knowledge of vSphere, NSX and vSAN
- Networking Essentials
- Fundamental knowledge of disaster avoidance and recovery strategies
This course is being offered by invitation only to VMware by Broadcom partners and internal customer-facing employees. Roadmap topics may be discussed; therefore, a signed NDA is required.
- Have a full-size laptop.
- Secondary device is recommended for reading and lab materials, which are only delivered electronically.
- Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
The VCF Livefire: Infrastructure and Automation course aims to prepare VMware by Broadcom customer-facing technical Consultants, Engineers, and Architects to successfully execute a VCF Infrastructure Deployment and advanced configuration. Course material challenges the attendees to use design decisions, automation techniques, and best practices in the building and delivering of the infrastructure.
The class includes discussions, and deep dive labs to provide key insights into the design, deployment and management experience of VCF.
By the end of the course, you will be able to meet the following outcomes:
- VCF design insights
- Automation technique insights
- Develop a migration strategy tailored to your customers needs.
- Use Aria Suite to provide key day 2 and onwards automation
- Customize and configure Aria Automation for your customers business requirements.
- Evaluate the success of your migration and test your application.
- Design and Deploy an NSX Federation infrastructure.
- Design and Deploy a Site Recovery Manager infrastructure
The course will focus on the following areas:
- VCF Design Principles & Post-BringUp Configuration Automation
- VCF Bringup
- Stretched Cluster Design and Deployment
- In-depth understanding of Aria Automation features and benefits
- Workload migration readiness
- Customization and configuration of Aria Automation
- NSX Federation
- Site Recovery Manager