NSX-T Livefire: Next Generation Cloud Networking
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
Delivered by the VMware Livefire Solutions Team, the NSX-T Livefire: Next Generation Cloud Networking course is one part of a broader offering developed specifically to assist VMware partners in building a Professional Services practice based on NSX solutions. The course is intended to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills necessary to design and deliver complex networking solutions based on NSX-T. Following a use-case-centric approach, students are tasked with implementing solutions according to a detailed architecture based on customer business requirements. This NSX-T Livefire course accelerates partner readiness by increasing confidence and competence through architectural overviews, design workshops, and hands-on exercises for:
- NSX-T Infrastructure Build
- Use-case Implementation
- Troubleshooting and Support
- Network and Data Center Architects
- Network Virtualization Consultants
On site, face-to-face
50% lecture, 50% Workshops
Four (4) days of instructor-led classroom training
- VCP-NV Certification
- VMware NSX-T: Install, Configure, Manage [2.4] Class
This course is being offered by invitation only to VMware SI/SO, MSC and Ignite partners, along with internal customer-facing employees. Roadmap topics may be discussed; therefore, a signed NDA is required.
- Bring a full-size laptop.
- Secondary device is recommended for reading materials, which are only delivered electronically.
- Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
The Multi-Cloud Livefire: Advanced Integration course is aimed at enabling VMware’s field team and partners to successfully undertake complex end-to-end projects involving VMware Cloud Services, new vSphere features and other Multi-Cloud solutions. Course material builds on the fundamental knowledge acquired from obtaining the VCP-Cloud Management and Automation certification or equivalent knowledge and is designed to challenge the attendee to deploy and configure a fully integrated multi-cloud environment based on a detailed plan. In addition to learning how to successfully create solutions by integrating Cloud Services and Multi-Cloud solutions, attendees will also explore integrating other services around security and monitoring services such as vROPS Cloud, vRLI, vRNI and Wavefront. Configure advanced dashboards and reporting to assist in troubleshooting complex integrated environments. Individuals will exit this course with the confidence and competence necessary to successfully deploy Cloud Services based solutions in a customer production environment.
By the end of the course, you should have the overall knowledge to meet the following objectives:
- Implement an NSX-T infrastructure based on a detailed architecture design
- Incorporate best practices in customer implementations and understand the reasoning behind them
- Conduct infrastructure testing and troubleshoot deployment issues
- Articulate the architecture, operations, implementation, and integration of NSX-T into an existing network infrastructure
- Converse fluently with cloud and application architects about NSX solution design and implementation
- Discuss, design, and deliver successful Proofs-of-Concept, leading to more in-depth design discussions and production implementations
- Present the value proposition and top use cases of NSX-T
The course will focus on the following areas:
- Foundational NSX-T Infrastructure Build
- Logical Network Implementation
- Routing Architecture and Operations
- Edge services
- Multisite and Federation
- Advanced NSX Security Features