Multi-Cloud Livefire: Advanced Integration
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
- Customer Case study driven
- VMware Cloud Foundation (3.9.x and 4.x)
- Enterprise PKS, Tanzu Mission Control & Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- VMC on AWS
- NSX-T and Tanzu Service Mesh
- vRealize Automation (On-Prem & Cloud)
- Infrastructure Monitoring (On-Prem & Cloud)
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Architects
On site, face-to-face
60% lecture, 40% Workshops
Four (4) days of instructor-led classroom training
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) Cloud Management and Automation or Data Center Virtualization
- AWS Associate
- Or equivalent experience
- A good understanding of architecture principles.
- A broad understanding of VMware technologies.
This course is being offered by invitation only to VMware SI/SO, MSC and Ignite partners, along with internal customer-facing employees. Roadmap topics may be discussed; therefore, a signed NDA is required.
- Bring a full-size laptop.
- Secondary device is recommended for reading materials, which are only delivered electronically.
The Multi-Cloud Livefire: Advanced Integration course is aimed at enabling VMware’s field team and partners to successfully undertake complex end-to-end projects involving VMware Cloud Services, new vSphere features and other Multi-Cloud solutions. Course material builds on the fundamental knowledge acquired from obtaining the VCP-Cloud Management and Automation certification or equivalent knowledge and is designed to challenge the attendee to deploy and configure a fully integrated multi-cloud environment based on a detailed plan. In addition to learning how to successfully create solutions by integrating Cloud Services and Multi-Cloud solutions, attendees will also explore integrating other services around security and monitoring services such as vROPS Cloud, vRLI, vRNI and Wavefront. Configure advanced dashboards and reporting to assist in troubleshooting complex integrated environments. Individuals will exit this course with the confidence and competence necessary to successfully deploy Cloud Services based solutions in a customer production environment.
By the end of the course, you should have the overall knowledge to meet the following objectives:
- Implement an interconnected VMware Cloud Services infrastructure connected to a Hybrid & Multi-Cloud environment
- Integrate a VMware Cloud on AWS environment with VMware and Third-Party Cloud Services
- Deploy, integrate & Manage Kubernetes Clusters by integrating VMware Cloud Services with on-prem and third party eco-systems
- Secure communications across Kubernetes Clusters by unifying security policies
- Converse fluently with application architects and understand the underlying infrastructures required to support modern application requirements
- Articulate the architecture, operations, implementation, and integration of VMware Cloud Services into a moderately complex Multi-Cloud infrastructure
The course will focus on deployment and best practice implementation in the following areas:
- VMware Cloud Services
- VMware Cloud on AWS integration
- Security integration
- Monitoring and Management
- Services Automation
- Multi-Cloud Operations & Troubleshooting