Virtual Livefire Solutions: Anywhere Workspace One Day Series
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Architects
- Instructor-led online
- 2-Hours lecture, 2-5 Hours hands on lab at your own pace
- For Mobility oriented sessions
- VCP-DW Or field related experience as a PSO or SE Or Anywhere Workspace Livefire Alumni
- For Horizon based session
- VCP-DTM or field related experience as a PSO Or SE or equivalent knowledge Or Anywhere Workspace Livefire Alumni
- Intermediate vSphere knowledge
- Have a full-size laptop.
- Secondary device is recommended for reading and lab materials, which are only delivered electronically.
- Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices
- For Rugged Device Management
- It will be beneficial before enrolling for each attendee to have their own Rugged Device
- For Mac OS Management
- It will be beneficial before enrolling for each attendee to have their own Mac
The Virtual Livefire Solutions: Anywhere Workspace One Day Series is designed to bring an online experience similar to attending the in-person class. The series consists of individual deep-dive sessions derived from the current Anywhere Workspace Livefire catalog, and new and emerging solutions. Each virtual session consists of a presentation, discussion, and a self-guided Livefire hands-on lab designed to simulate a customer use case and implementation.
Lecture and Lab Topics
The lecture is approximately 2 hours and covers a single topic, which will be identified in the invitation. Labs are made available online for students for two days and proctored remotely by the Livefire team.
Topics may include but are not limited to deployment and best practice implementation in the following areas:
- VMware Dynamic Environment Manager (Overview & Troubleshooting)
- Horizon Subscription based licensing
- VMware App Volumes 4.x What’s New
- Overview of VMware ThinAPP
- Windows 10 Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Integration
- Android Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) integration
- Rugged Device Management
- Apple Mac Unified End-point Management
- Overview of Carbon Black