Virtual Cloud Networking Livefire
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
Delivered by the VMware Livefire Solutions Team, the NSX-T Livefire: Virtual Cloud Networking course is one part of a broader offering developed specifically to assist VMware partners in building a Professional Services practice based on NSX solutions. The course is intended to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills necessary to design and deliver complex networking solutions based on the VCN ecosystem. Following a use case centric approach, students are tasked with implementing solutions according to a detailed architecture based on customer business requirements. This NSX-T Livefire course accelerates partner readiness by increasing confidence and competence through architectural overviews, design workshops, and hands-on exercises for:
- VCN ecosystem and features
- Use case Analysis and Implementation
- Troubleshooting and Operations
- Network and Data Center Architects
- Network Virtualization Consultants
- Instructor-led, classroom-based
- 50% lecture, 50% Hands on Lab
- Hands-on experience with NSX-T
- VCP-NV Certification or
VMware NSX-T: Install, Configure, Manage Class
- A full-size laptop, microphone and optional webcam
- Secondary device is recommended for reading and lab materials, which are only delivered electronically.
- Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
The NSX-T Livefire: Virtual Cloud Networking course is aimed at preparing VMware partners to successfully implement complex end-to-end projects involving solutions from the VCN ecosystem. Course material builds on the fundamental knowledge acquired from NSX-T hands-on experience and shifts the focus to use cases analysis, and integration practices. In addition to learning how to successfully integrate VCN solutions, attendees will also explore the theory and reasoning behind the recommended configurations and settings for specific use cases. Individuals will exit this course with the confidence and competence necessary to successfully integrate solutions from the VCN ecosystem in a customer production environment.
By the end of the course, you will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Understand the VCN ecosystem beyond NSX-T Datacenter.
- Analyse security requirements and implement advanced security features from the VCN portfolio.
- Follow best practices and understand the reasoning behind them.
- Articulate the architecture, operations, and integration of VCN solution into an existing NSX-T infrastructure.
- Converse fluently with cloud and application architects about VCN solution design and implementation.
- Discuss, design, and deliver successful Proofs-of-Concept, leading to more in-depth design discussions and production implementations.
- Present the value proposition and top use cases of the VCN ecosystem.
The course will focus on the following areas:
- The VCN Ecosystem and its Solutions
- Automation Tools for the Next-Gen Network Infrastructure
- Advanced Security Features
- NSX Advanced Load Balancer NSX-T integration
- VCN solutions for Cloud Native Applications
- Design and Implement NSX Cloud