Multi-Cloud Livefire: Modern Infrastructure and Automation for Hybrid Clouds
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
- Virtual Infrastructure Engineers
- BCDR Specialists
- Application Migration SREs
- Network and Data Center Architects
- AWS Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers
- Instructor-led, classroom-based
- 30% lecture, 70% hands on labs
Four (4) days of instructor-led classroom training
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- VMware vSphere with Kubernetes: Deploy and Manage [V7]
- Fundamental Knowledge of DevOps
- Networking Essentials
This course is being offered by invitation only to VMware SI/SO, MSC and Ignite partners, along with internal customer-facing employees. Roadmap topics may be discussed; therefore, a signed NDA is required.
- Have a full-size laptop.
- Secondary device is recommended for reading and lab materials, which are only delivered electronically.
- Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
The Multi-Cloud Livefire: Modern Infrastructure and Automation for Hybrid Clouds course aims to prepare VMware customer-facing technical Consultants, Engineers, and Architects to successfully execute complex end-to-end Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure projects. Course material challenges the attendees to use design decisions, automation techniques, and best practices in the building and delivering of hybrid/multi cloud infrastructure.
The class includes discussions, and deep dive labs to provide an end-to-end multi-cloud application delivery and management experience.
By the end of the course, you will be able to meet the following outcomes:
- Gain VCF Design Principle
- Automation technique insights
- Develop a migration strategy tailored to your organization’s needs.
- Migrate data from on-premises to Aria Automation SaaS.
- Customize and configure Aria Automation SaaS for your business requirements.
- Evaluate the success of your migration and test your application.
The course will focus on the following areas:
- VCF Design Principles & Post-BringUp Configuration Automation
- VI Workload Domain Design and Automated Deployment
- Stretched Cluster Design and Deployment
- vTGW, TGW, AWS VPC Network Troubleshooting
- In-depth understanding of Aria Automation SaaS features and benefits
- Comprehensive assessment of migration readiness
- Customization and configuration of Aria Automation SaaS