Digital Workspace Livefire: Zero Trust Journey
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Architects
45% lecture, 55 % hands on lab
VCP – Digital Workspace
VMware courses in NSX, Workpace ONE UEM,
Workspace ONE Access , vSphere and VMware Horizon.
Bring a full-size laptop.
Secondary device is recommended for reading and lab materials, which are only delivered electronically.
We will be using a Windows 10 virtual device for testing. Additionally, a device with a SIM card (Android 5.0+ and/or iOS) will be beneficial for testing purposes during labs. This is a requirement for VMware Verify authentication.
Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
- Device Trust
- OS Update Security and Automation
- Carbon Black
- Secure Access
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Conditional Access
- Access Monitoring
- Securing the Transport
- Micro-Segmentation with NSX-T
- Session Protection with Horizon
- Per-App VPN Tunneling with Workspace ONE
- Application Trust
- UEM Native Applications and Controls
- App Authentication Features
- Desktop and Application Virtualization
- Application Visibility and Intelligence Integration
Livefire enablement aims to take a solutions-focused approach at VMware. We accomplish this by sharing the “unvarnished truth” on products, their integrations and real world use cases to solve business challenges. We build upon product and industry knowledge to provide a rich learner experience with labs, workshops and technical discussion. Those attending will have a better understanding of the security capabilities of our VMware product solution stack.
In this session we focus on the journey to implement a zero-trust architecture. Attendees will be given the opportunity to configure and implement a portfolio of VMware products with a view to securing their organization’s data in the Digital Workspace. As part of this, we will be looking at these integrations:
- Workspace ONE Access
- Workspace ONE UEM
- Workspace ONE Intelligence
- VMware Horizon
- VMware NSX-T
- Vmware Carbon Black
The course will focus on the following areas:
- VMware Tanzu Portfolio, Offerings and Positioning
- vSphere 7 with Kubernetes Architecture, Components and Concepts
- Network and Security for vSphere 7 with Kubernetes by NSX-T
- VMware Cloud Native Storage
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Extensions