Digital Workspace Livefire: Architecture & Design
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
Delivered by the EUC Livefire team, this Digital Workspace offering empowers technical professionals to focus on solutions and expose an individual to the broad base of product and the challenges one might face with integrations through deep-dive design workshops, expert to expert discussions, and experience-based knowledge sharing.
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Architects
On site, face-to-face
60% lecture, 40% workshop
Four (4) days of instructor-led classroom training
- VCP-DTM or VCP-DW
- EUC Design Experience
- Digital Workspace Livefire: Architecture & Design Pre-Course Exercises
This course is being offered by invitation only to VMware SI/SO, MSC and Ignite partners, along with internal customer-facing employees. Roadmap topics may be discussed; therefore, a signed NDA is required.
Bring a full-size laptop.
Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
This session will demonstrate how a validated design methodology can greatly increase the success rate of a Workspace One deployment. Each phase of the methodology is studied in detail and applied to various solutions across the EUC portfolio. Architectural guidance is given for each solution as it relates to:
- 8 Phases of the EUC Design Methodology
- Business Drivers & Use Case Definition
- Services Definition
- Architectural Principles & Concepts
- Enterprise Component Design
- Infrastructure Design
- Physical Environment Design
- Services Integration Design
- User Experience Design
- EUC Case Study
- VMware Identity Manager A&D Guidance
- Unified Access Gateway A&D Guidance
- Horizon A&D Guidance
- Unified End-Point Management A&D Guidance
- Group-style interactive workshop
- Group defense of design and architecture decisions