Anywhere Workspace Livefire: Zero Trust Journey
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
Delivered by the VMware Livefire team, the Anywhere Workspace Livefire: Zero Trust Journey session concentrates on VMware security solutions as they relate to the 5 Pillars of Security. We focus on securing the mobile user and providing access to corporate data securely in the VMware Anywhere Workspace. We explore the portfolio of VMware products and the contribution it could make to an organization’s Zero Trust Journey.
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Architects
- Instructor-led, classroom-based
- 45% lecture, 55 % hands on lab
- VCP – Digital Workspace
VMware courses in NSX, WorkspaceONE UEM, WorkspaceONE Access, vSphere and VMware Horizon.
- Have a full-size laptop.
- Secondary device is recommended for reading and lab materials, which are only delivered electronically.
- We will be using a Windows 10 virtual device for testing. Additionally, a device with a SIM card (Android 5.0+ and/or iOS) will be beneficial for testing purposes during labs. This is a requirement for VMware Verify authentication.
- Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
Zero Trust is a security model and framework, focused on the Pillars of Security: Device, User, Transport , Application, and Data Trust. The core concept of these pillars is the securing of an organization’s data. The impact that VMware can make in an organization’s Zero-Trust strategy can be significant. In alignment with the VMware Security Business Unit, we will cover the following:
- Device Trust
- OS Update Security and Automation
- Carbon Black
- Secure Access
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Conditional Access
- Access Monitoring
- Securing the Transport
- Micro-Segmentation with NSX-T
- Session Protection with Horizon
- Per-App VPN Tunneling with WorkspaceONE
- Horizon TrueSSO
- Application Trust
- UEM Native Applications and Controls
- WorkspaceONE SDK and productivity apps
- Office 365 Integration
- Application Visibility and Intelligence Integration
Livefire enablement aims to take a solutions-focused approach at VMware. We accomplish this by sharing the “unvarnished truth” on products, their integrations and real world use cases to solve business challenges. We build upon product and industry knowledge to provide a rich learner experience with labs, workshops and technical discussion. Those attending will have a better understanding of the security capabilities of our VMware product solution stack.
In this session we focus on the journey to implement a zero-trust architecture. Attendees will be given the opportunity to configure and implement a portfolio of VMware products with a view to securing their organization’s data in the Anywhere Workspace. As part of this, we will be looking at these integrations:
- WorkspaceONE Access
- WorkspaceONE UEM
- WorkspaceONE Intelligence
- VMware Horizon
- VMware NSX-T
- VMware Carbon Black