EUC Livefire: Horizon Cloud Advanced Integration
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
Delivered by the VMware Livefire Solutions team, the EUC Livefire: Horizon Cloud Services Advanced Integration session focuses on key integrations with Horizon Cloud services and Workspace ONE. Livefire enablement aims to take a solution focused approach, we accomplish this by sharing the “unvarnished truth” on products, their integrations and real-world use cases to solve business challenges. We build upon product and industry knowledge to provide a rich learner experience with labs, workshops and technical discussion.
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Architects
- Instructor-led, classroom-based
- 45% lecture, 55 % hands on lab
Four (4) days of instructor-led classroom training
- VCP-DTM OR
- Equivalent Field Experience
- Workspace ONE UEM experience
- Workspace ONE Access experience
- Have a full-size laptop.
- Secondary device is recommended for reading and lab materials, which are only delivered electronically.
- Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
- If attending virtually, ensure you have a functional camera and microphone turned on.
Demand for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure is growing while customers’ requirements diversify across a broad base of platforms. The EUC Livefire: Horizon Cloud Advanced Integration course will give attendees first-hand experience of the Integration and challenges one might face. Bringing together VMware Horizon Cloud and SDDC editions with Workspace One offer customers choice and flexibility to satisfy security, performance, availability, redundancy, and manageability requirements.
Our main focus will be the Integration of Horizon Cloud Services with Workspace ONE and third party Integrations. The first half of each day will be theory followed by hand on labs as reinforcement. By the end of the course you will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Understand the flow and requirements of getting VMware SDDC Horizon PODS connected to VMware Horizon Cloud
- Demonstrate how Horizon Cloud Services integrate with Workspace ONE
- How Dynamic Environment Manager is moving towards being a Cloud-based service
The course will focus on the following areas:
- Configuring VMware Horizon SDDC to avail and benefit from Horizon Cloud Services
- Integration of NSX AVI with VMware Horizon and the Horizon Cloud Service
- Workspace ONE Integration with Horizon Cloud service
- Workspace ONE Access
- TRUESSO integration
- Workspace ONE UEM
- Workspace ONE Hub services
- Workspace ONE Intelligence
- Workspace ONE Access
- Horizon Cloud and Workspace ONE Integration with Microsoft
- Dynamic Environment Manager integration with Workspace ONE UEM
- Dynamic Environment Manager integration with Microsoft One Drive
- RISK Scoring with Dynamic Environment Manager