Anywhere Workspace Livefire: Architecture & Design
Livefire Solutions, Global Strategic Programs
Delivered by the Anywhere Workspace Livefire team, this Anywhere Workspace offering empowers technical professionals to focus on solutions and expose an individual to the broad base of product and the challenges one might face with integrations through deep-dive design workshops, expert to expert discussions, and experience-based knowledge sharing.
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Architects
- Instructor-led, classroom-based
- 60% lecture, 40% workshop
- VCP-DTM or VCP-DW
- EUC Design Experience
- Anywhere Workspace Livefire: Architecture & Design Pre-Course Exercises
- Have a full-size laptop.
- Secondary device is recommended for reading additional materials, which are only delivered electronically.
- Please ensure you have the US Keyboard mapping added to your devices.
This session will demonstrate how a validated design methodology can greatly increase the success rate of a Workspace One deployment. Each phase of the methodology is studied in detail and applied to various solutions across the Digital Workspace portfolio. Architectural guidance is given for each solution as it relates to:
With a practical approach, delegates will be expected to collaborate, drawing on each other’s expertise, to design and architect an Anywhere Workspace solution based on a given case study.
- 8 Phases of the EUC Design Methodology
- Business Drivers & Use Case Definition
- Services Definition
- Architectural Principles & Concepts
- Enterprise Component Design
- Infrastructure Design
- Physical Environment Design
- Services Integration Design
- User Experience Design
- EUC Case Study
- Workspace ONE Access A&D Guidance
- Unified Access Gateway A&D Guidance
- VMware Horizon A&D Guidance
- Unified End-Point Management A&D Guidance
- Group-style interactive workshop
- Group defense of design and architecture decisions